[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Westcountry Anime • View topic - Who is your Waifu?
Post new topic Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Who is your Waifu?
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:33 pm 
Hehe nice one! ^^ I paticularly like the Chef, Car Radio and Local Kebab

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:22 pm 
After a tiny bit of pestering I present to you my real Harem... with slightly less Loli ^^

Wife and secret Love-

Role Model-

Real Wife-

Torturer-

The loli- (Latooni Subota)

The transport-

The buddy-

The Singer-

The Librarian-

The gai to experiment with ^^

Last edited by Kurz Weber on Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:27 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:31 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:22 am 
The Afro Admin
Slight variation on the topic for me :D

The Scout

The Soldier

The Pyro

The Demoman

The Heavy

The Engineer

The Sniper

The Medic

The Spy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:31 am 
loving the nurse

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:34 am 
The Afro Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 12:13 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:21 pm 
My TF2 Anime Dream Team.

The Scout

The Soldier

The Pyro

The Demoman

The Heavy

The Engineer

The Sniper

The Medic

The Spy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:41 pm 
Definatley Sasuke or Kakashi, From Naruto.

Because i'm all mysterious like... :P
^^
and ninja's own.

And loving the Mustang, Pyro there Eva_fan :P

I really want a pair of those gloves... :( lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:25 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:08 pm 
Who needs the rest of the team when....

Master Sniper -

Why it's me! Special Team Attack when placed next to Sousuke and Mao, with an attack strength of 5800, energy cost of 60 and Dynamic kill special.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:25 am 
The perfect wife

for the perfect husband

WHY?
Well its simple she makes him tea he drinks it what marrage was built on

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:30 am 
I think this is the first time i've seen a derailed thread jump back on the tracks.

Hmm. maybe i need to update my harem again

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:56 pm 
Crazy Taxi Admin
I'm pretty much falling in and out of love with Waifus (Waifu? Waifi? what's the plural here?) with every new Anime I watch.

At the moment I'd have to say the 2ch fan-made Female version of Akagi is the only thing worthy at the moment. Picture coming soon, hopefully.

Other than that, my love changes with each direction of the wind, I can't just settle down to one Waifu until I know for sure I've seen them all. ;)

UOH, MABUSHII!

Post new topic Reply to topic   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next